Sword Request Competition

jaysus

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...., I know It's not apropiate to glote but..., ahhh.., I can't help myself right now :biggrin:

But the shape of the map is easly explained..., It's the shape of The Neaterlands.

Have you evere wodered why the Dutch mascot is a orange lion?? or why the national socer team is also called the pride??

As an Australian, no, I had never wondered about those things:) I like the map of Tasmania myself. The map of Tassie as we call it here.

Well...., I know It's not apropiate to glote but..., ahhh.., I can't help myself right now :biggrin:

But the shape of the map is easly explained..., It's the shape of The Neaterlands.

Have you evere wodered why the Dutch mascot is a orange lion?? or why the national socer team is also called the pride??

As an Australian, no, I had never wondered about those things:) I like the map of Tasmania myself. The map of Tassie as we call it here.

Lol.., ya.., what should I say..., it's a more modern view of looking at a map.

Edit: I realy would tell minors (kids younger than 18) not to look for that expresion. ("The map of Tassie")

The subject of this thread has now become so convoluted that is has been completely lost judging from the contents of the posts.

It is time to end this *closed*

Buddah

Archived