[Bug] Freeze on PA Fusion Core

PachiSquid

I've just encountered a bug where whenever I attempt to insert a fusion core into a suit of power armor (by both transfer and entering) the HUD will disappear in preparation for the animation, however the animation will not execute leaving the player stuck on the spot with no HUD, only being able to look around.

I have tried both disabling all mods (where it worked properly and I could enter the power armor) as well as with the usual suspect PA + armor mods disabled, however it still did not work then. Any ideas as to which mods may be the problem before i go through and check them 5 mods at a time?

EDIT: Culprit mod found to be Button Lowered Weapons - First and Third Person https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6364

Edited by PachiSquid
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Holy s#*!... I was going crazy... Thank you so much!! I read somewhere that there was another mod that caused it. But I did not have that mod. I was seriously f*#@in bummed. almost 200 mods at this point would have taken me approximately a million billion years to sort through.