Plugins not sorted because of cyclic rules

Spacedog

Guest deleted34304850

one of your files is an esl - you may want to remove that from any group you've added it to because esl's have a designated load order position.

Looking at this, the problem is is that BOTH mods are masters of each other because someone inadvertently made one of them a master to the other

Is there an ESL version of BOTH mods, or an ESP version of BOTH mods?

My guess is the problem came from converting the ESL mod from ESP and it getting the MASTER Flag which messes up it's dependency on it's Master

The M9-FS mod and the 9mm pistol mod are ESL and ESP, respectively, but unlike the 9mm pistol, the mod author does have an optional ESP file for the M9-FS. I should also note that I have two other mods for each: The later (9mm Pistol) has an additional update while the former (M9-FS) has a 9mm conversion (in ESL and ESP flavors) which requires the later to operate.

Maybe if I have the ESP files for the former it would resolve the issue? I'll give that a try, and i'll come back if I encounter the same issue.

EDIT: It worked.

Edited by ArtyomSaveli

Looking at this, the problem is is that BOTH mods are masters of each other because someone inadvertently made one of them a master to the other

Is there an ESL version of BOTH mods, or an ESP version of BOTH mods?

My guess is the problem came from converting the ESL mod from ESP and it getting the MASTER Flag which messes up it's dependency on it's Master

The M9-FS mod and the 9mm pistol mod are ESL and ESP, respectively, but unlike the 9mm pistol, the mod author does have an optional ESP file for the M9-FS. I should also note that I have two other mods for each: The later (9mm Pistol) has an additional update while the former (M9-FS) has a 9mm conversion (in ESL and ESP flavors) which requires the later to operate.

Maybe if I have the ESP files for the former it would resolve the issue? I'll give that a try, and i'll come back if I encounter the same issue.

EDIT: It worked.

YES!