Dreaded Toolset Database error.

It's the most stubborn it's EVER been.

I hadn't played in a year. I wanted to get on last night to play with morphs. Figured fixing the database error would take around 25 minutes. Nope. 6 hours I went at it.

No matter what I do, all of the things people have gone over through the years and figured out, it flat out refuses to read the database/acknowledge it. Someone said they got it working in 2016 SQL, but didn't explain how. I can't figure it out alone. Guides are years old since this was a solved problem for years.

I'm not really sure what on earth happened, but I'm under the impression I won't be able to use it again. That could just be my frutration talking, though. I don't know if a Win10 update is preventing use of SQL 2005 or what.

one thing i did was edit or change the location where the files are saved, i had a similar issue

here's a discord that might help https://discord.gg/xGPMUBc

Yeah, unfortunately, that did not solve the issue. I honestly did try everything I could. But I'm lost now lol. Thank you for the link! I'll definitely ask a little later about it. I need a break from this, lol. Total of about 8 hours trying now.

Edited by Naveese