Image section related question

Chikaws

Just thought I'd ask here if it's fine to post screenshots in the Nexus image section that contain textures from a mod that's for a different game... honestly, I'm not completely sure if that's a no no, or not.

I made a bunch of custom eyes for my character in Fallout 4, and I used eye textures from the Skyrim Nexus and the Witcher 3 Nexus.

(These are only for personal use, and I have zero intent in releasing them.)

I'm not completely sure if this is a dumb question or not, but I thought it's better to get an answer than to face some type of repercussion. :D

From what I know, the rules regarding screenshots state not to upload images that specifically contain modded content that can't be uploaded/hosted on Nexus; generally this applies to ripped/copyrighted content. As both Witcher 3 and Skyrim mods are available on Nexus, I think you'd most likely be in the clear, although it'd be wise to check with a moderator first to get the official word & avoid unknowingly doing something against the TOS.

I went and contacted the mod author himself (I'm probably just going to only use the Witcher 3 ones). I think that's where I'll get the surest answer.

Thanks for the help!