Best Chinese Stealth Armor option?

Prenihility

Started my second character finally. Trying to play evil, and stealth based. So naturally wanted Chinese Stealth Armor. Was disappointed to see it's not in the game. Which mod fulfills the role of making it seem legitimate and authentic as if it was in the base game? Which Chinese Stealth Armor mod is the best?

Any suggestions, folks?

The Chinese Stealth Suit is clearly the most popular. But is it necessarily the best? I've been mindful of it for months, but never really thought of using Chinese Stealth Armor until now. I always intended for it to be used with a second character.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20959/

How is the functionality? Can I turn invisible when I go into Sneak Mode like in Fallout 3?

Edited by Prenihility

• 2 weeks later...

That is a very broad question,which is impossible to answer. What are you looking for in the Chinese Stealth Suit? What qualities,virtues,and drawbacks are you taking into consideration when you say "The Best Chinese Stealth Suit"?

• 4 weeks later...

That is a very broad question,which is impossible to answer. What are you looking for in the Chinese Stealth Suit? What qualities,virtues,and drawbacks are you taking into consideration when you say "The Best Chinese Stealth Suit"?

Alright, fine.

I look at it two ways;

Whichever one replicates the Fallout 3 Chinese Stealth Armor the best.

Or

Whichever one simply feels like it belongs in Fallout 4; as if the developers put it there.

And of course, these things could have been touched upon - logically - by someone. Any input would have been helpful.

In that case,stay miles away from the Creation Club offering. They just slap the thing down in the South Boston Checkpoint. It's lame.

Here's what I found with ten seconds of Nexus Fu.

-Apalmemnom's Stealth Suit. Unmarked quest to find the damaged suit pieces,use crafting to restore them,and crafting to upgrade them to your liking. No Ballistic Weave,which makes sense to me; It's a stealth suit. You're not meant to get seen and shot at. Crouch to cloak,as per FO3. It has prerequisites; RTFM and you'll do fine.