Why do you have to destroy my install?

Acleacius

I haven't played Fallout 4 in more than 2 years, the NMM version I was using for it was 61.4 .

Would you be mad if a website, took control of your games and installations, without permission? I am.

Guess what, I can't even start my game. Not because there's anything wrong with my game install, it's because Nexus is trying to force me in convert, uninstall, reinstall or screw me, just don't play.

What the hell is going on, I can't even get to my files to manage them. Why shouldn't I be able to control my own uninstall/install and mods? Did I sign something giving you permission to siege control and overthrow my installation, without consent? Why won't you leave my game and install alone? There is absolutely no reason for me to have to do anything, my game was running fine. How do I stop this shhhiiitttt?

Next time, ask for permission before you start jacking with my installed programs, thanks.

Edited by Acleacius

Wait.

So, you're saying that Nexus... forced the Vortex alpha onto your computer, installed it without your permission, loaded Fallout 4 into Vortex, activated autosorting on the plugins page, and disabled all other mod managers on your computer, all without your knowledge?

My goodness. Call the papers.

Sarcasm aside, turn off autosorting on the plugins tab. Then re-sort with LOOT or your load order manager of choice.

Vortex also won't prevent you from still using MO or NMM. You can still go about your normal install & uninstall process.

Or, you can learn to use the alpha that you signed up for.

As a tip, if you need help, be polite and civil, instead of aggressive and crazy.