Freezes/stuttering with editing npc's mod or Leveled lists

Hazraogh

I tried what you said with BLD in the end of the load order, but still have the issue. Mhmm, it looks like my game doesn't support those mods anymore. I don't know why the fck it does that now, that is what's drives me crazy xD I played like this for months and one day, boom.

Sadly it doesn't work, i don't know what to do xD I can't delete those mods i love them so much xD

by the way, about the leveled lists, thank you, i thought they did but no xD

It's not that the game dose not support those mods, its just the game rendering those mods every time a new NPC come's into view. It is possible the last fer game update's made this more noticeable than before.

I have the same problem with Unique NPC's, Better Settlers, and a body morph option.

I will not remove Unique NPC's or better settlers. So this I am living with. If I could get the CK to work that might help, and I really doubt those were made with it.

Edited by bill8872

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried what you said with BLD in the end of the load order, but still have the issue. Mhmm, it looks like my game doesn't support those mods anymore. I don't know why the fck it does that now, that is what's drives me crazy xD I played like this for months and one day, boom.

Sadly it doesn't work, i don't know what to do xD I can't delete those mods i love them so much xD

by the way, about the leveled lists, thank you, i thought they did but no xD

It's not that the game dose not support those mods, its just the game rendering those mods every time a new NPC come's into view. It is possible the last fer game update's made this more noticeable than before.

I have the same problem with Unique NPC's, Better Settlers, and a body morph option.

I will not remove Unique NPC's or better settlers. So this I am living with. If I could get the CK to work that might help, and I really doubt those were made with it.

Ok, so maybe it's because of the last FO4 update, that would make senses.. So maybe we just have to wait the next one or maybe telling Bethesda about that issue but i don't know if they are going to do something .

I'm sure there is a way to fix that, but how ? i don't have sufficent knowledge to do that :/

Edited by Hazraogh

Ok, so maybe it's because of the last FO4 update, that would make senses.. So maybe we just have to wait the next one or maybe telling Bethesda about that issue but i don't know if they are going to do something .

I'm sure there is a way to fix that, but how ? i don't have sufficent knowledge to do that :/

I am not sure any update from Bethesda will fix it. You can check on the posts on the mod page, and see if anyone has the same problem, and if they were able to fix it.

I doubt there is a real fix, as this is due to how much information the game load's at any given time.

It might be possible this can be fix with the CK, but that is also something that is beyond my abilities to do. But then lately I have not been to get to load anything with out it deciding it dose not want to respond after getting to 20% loading FO4.exe.

Edited by bill8872

Yeah i understand comrade, i don't know if you saw the videos, but it's almost unplayable for me. Each time i approach a city or a camp, it freezes for seconds.

I'm still trying to get what's doing that but i think i'm unable to find out, i don't have the knowledge . it has to be someone with very accurate knowledge with the CK.

Edited by Hazraogh

yes I did see them. It is almost exactly what I have been getting. After seeing sever helpful post's in this thread, I now know exactly why it is happening. Most of the time I only get a short stutter, but if I go to Diamond City, or any large settlement, I do need a few seconds for all the NPC's to finish loading.

. I did see that you have an I5 computer. Which is what I had,( I had get a new computer a few months ago), and yes this was hardly playable the my NPC mods. After getting an I7, made am improvement.

My only recommendation with the I5, is not to use the NPC mods. Unless you can live with this.

Bethesda did a horrible job optimizing this game for the PC.

Yeah, that is really boring.

I suppose that we Just have to wait until someone maybe find a fix . For now, i have to disactivate the plugins ><

I don't know if there is, or will be.

I finally was able to get the CK to load Unique npc's. According the the CK it has well over 5000 (Yes I do mean thousand) errors.

I have no idea who to fix that many, or if the CK dose so automatically.