Pink LOD files

I'm no great modder but i can at least say that the meshes and the textures are wrong....

i dunno about the first image but i know that you tried to add something in the second one

and something wrong cause oblivion cant read the texture (Oblivion makes thing without any texture go pink) and the mesh is maybe wrongly inserted

so check your files for any errors

other than this i cant help (since i still haven't made any locations yet

(I'm currently working on a leveling system and an armor mod)

Make sure water (shift +w) and objects (shift + c (I think)) (buildings, trees, rocks, subspaces, lights, markers, ect) as well as the CS light are off before generating textures. When the textures are generated, you'll need to fix their file names for any quads that are along the 0 axis. You'll find the textures in the "Oblivion\Data\Textures\LandscapeLOD\Generated" folder. The textures generated have a single 0 for one of their coordinates. What you need is to change that to be 00 or a double 0. So the filename 6493.-32.0.32.dds becomes 6493.-32.00.32.dds. The same may need to be done with the normal maps (notated by a _FN suffix). This will make sure the textures are being linked properly.

Archived