Question on Drinking Water in Survival

Plarux

As the title says, I have a question about drinking water in survival. More specifically, I'd like to know how much water a drink costs from various sources. For example, how much does a drink of water from the fountain in Vault 111 (it's purified water) decrease thirst compared to a bottle of purified water. Also, rivers, streams, bodies of water, and the water pump compared to dirty water. If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated! I'm asking, because I have an idea for a mod involving water resources.

Plarux

A drink is a drink. Unlike food, water doesnt have 'weighting'. However, there is the thirst pool to consider, which is the degree of your thirst, which means you could require more than one drink to sate your thirst. But, if it is level one of the thirst pool, one drink, regardless of source, will remedy it.

A drink is a drink. Unlike food, water doesnt have 'weighting'. However, there is the thirst pool to consider, which is the degree of your thirst, which means you could require more than one drink to sate your thirst. But, if it is level one of the thirst pool, one drink, regardless of source, will remedy it.

Thank you for the knowledge! :laugh: