• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

wilwhitt56

wilwhitt56

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

i had made a character in creation kit who was larger than other NPCs, which in the CK looked fine. when i go ingame however, she is larger, but she has an exposed neck seam and her hair is in her head. anyone know how to fix this

Jannifer

Jannifer

dragon goddess

• Moderators
  • 7,785 posts

Experiment with the "setscale" command in the console.  You type the command like -- setscale 1 OR setscale .95 OR setscale 1.10.  Hopefully, that'll shift things around in a way to get rid of both the neck seam and the problem with the hair.

wilwhitt56

wilwhitt56

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Experiment with the "setscale" command in the console.  You type the command like -- setscale 1 OR setscale .95 OR setscale 1.10.  Hopefully, that'll shift things around in a way to get rid of both the neck seam and the problem with the hair.

ill give that a go, but id like permanent solution

wilwhitt56

wilwhitt56

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

so it turns out that its not her size thats the problem, it seems that not matter what size i change her to in the CK, she always has a messed up neck and hair

wilwhitt56

wilwhitt56

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

so it turns out that its not her size thats the problem, it seems that not matter what size i change her to in the CK, she always has a messed up neck and hair

I think i found the problem for her neck. it seems to be a weight issue. when her weight was set at 100, the neck seam was visible, when i set it to 50, it was gone. anyone know how to fix that so she can stay at 100?still haven't figured out that hair problem though

wilwhitt56

wilwhitt56

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

I think i found the problem for her neck. it seems to be a weight issue. when her weight was set at 100, the neck seam was visible, when i set it to 50, it was gone. anyone know how to fix that so she can stay at 100?still haven't figured out that hair problem though

i finally fixed it! i followed this guide (the first one) and re-did nifmerge and it fixed it! https://www.nexusmod.../articles/50317

Edited by wilwhitt56, 21 April 2018 - 05:19 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, help, skyrim creation kit

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.057 seconds