God Of War Axe (Leviathan)

nitanmarcel

Could someone make the leviathan axe from the new God Of War game with the ability to trow it and call it back?

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Leviathan_(Axe)

It was forged by the Huldra Brothers, Sindri and Brok, who also forged Thor's hammer, Mjölnir, after feeling responsible for the destruction brought about by Thor. The axe has several runes inscribed on the blade that grants it different powers, among them the use of ice, and the ability to summon the weapon from any distance. It also has two slots for Runic Attacks to placed in, one for heavy, one for light. It also has customisable Axe Pommels found throughout the game.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could give the 3D modell a shot, not so sure 'bout the "throw and call back" feature since i'm mainly a 3D artist.

I'm working on it...though, I've got to reinstall Skyrim and all the modding stuff so it might take a while.

greetings

Edited by ghosu

Hell not even sure if i manage to get all the mod tools running - haven't modded for years, guess i have to watch my own tutorials ^^

Whatever, will have a look at that later - the 3D model of the axe is nearly finished.

Edited by ghosu

Gorgeous, stuff of iron and ire. It makes arteries wet and necks stiff. Nigh perfect. I reserve 100% perfection for throw-back animation.

I do not wish to exercise any kind of pressure, I fully understand you have your own things to do, but do you have in plans to make said animation in the near future? Month, two, three, I'll wait.