God Of War Axe (Leviathan)

nitanmarcel

Nice @ghosu, tão animado para este mod!

Ps: você disse que assistiu seus vídeos antigos para ajudá-lo. Posso perguntar quais vídeos? Quer dar uma chance na armadura de Kratos.

[Edit] Nvm, acabei de ver o link em sua assinatura.

its a great a ideia and i agree your ideia ,no I'm loved your idea !!

signed: RedHusky

The art is beautiful

B ra si l

Edited by HuskyVermelho

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice @ghosu, so excited for this mod!

Ps: you said you watched your old videos to help you out. May I ask what videos? Want to give a shot at Kratos' armor.

[Edit] Nvm, just saw the link in your signature.

Oh that's something I can get behind

Hmm, @ghosu must be really busy. Still super hyped for the Axe thou. Hope you're good!

I have heard he dropped the project for the time being. He has decided to rediscover root of his spiritual rift and went on a soul seeking journey to Norway. There dwells mighty seidr known by the locals as 'Bear-Thing'. In him lies the truth about the lost art of berserking and blood singing. Ghosu wishes to sip from chalice of fire until it becomes his denial, for every man needs frustration to steer will into maelstrom of ire. Reforged he shall return and bless us with iron and runes.

Hmm, @ghosu must be really busy. Still super hyped for the Axe thou. Hope you're good!

I have heard he dropped the project for the time being. He has decided to rediscover root of his spiritual rift and went on a soul seeking journey to Norway. There dwells mighty seidr known by the locals as 'Bear-Thing'. In him lies the truth about the lost art of berserking and blood singing. Ghosu wishes to sip from chalice of fire until it becomes his denial, for every man needs frustration to steer will into maelstrom of ire. Reforged he shall return and bless us with iron and runes.

I want to say I believe you, but im not... because I dont..

If it is true, cool. But still, unless I hear rr.. read it from him, not buying it.

I want to say I believe you, but im not... because I dont..

If it is true, cool. But still, unless I hear rr.. read it from him, not buying it.

Believe.

so... Your saying he wants to go to a bear thing, learn how to get doped up and really pissed before charging into battle? Seems legit. I buy that.

All I understood from is that he's on a road trip and will be back later.

Thats what I got from that.

Yes, in a sense.

so... Your saying he wants to go to a bear thing, learn how to get doped up and really pissed before charging into battle? Seems legit. I buy that.

That is merely a sliver of magnetic potential. Exaltation hails from runic parity, hidden right stroke of a lulled carver.

Nah, what I'm saying is that I'm working on an own VR game in one team and a remastered version of a classic game in another team - and my private life was and still is "a bit complicated".

Whatever, atm I can't spend a single minute on modding/finetuning or whatever - and that state won't change within the next weeks, i need to focus on paid jobs right now to pay my bills.

So here is what I'm going to do:

I'll upload the mod in its current state directly here in this thread - afaik it should work. Pls understand that I don't care much for feedback like "you should change this and that and add xyz..." and so on, be it positive or negative.

My personal interest was in the 3D model itself, since i can't spend any time on the mod and/or reading the forums 24/7 I'm really only interested if the mod WORKS (eg. can you craft or add the weapon via console, does the mod crahes your game?) - 'cause that's something i might fix in a minute or two.

I might find the time in a few weeks to upload it directly to the Nexus and look after its comment section. I guess as free to use so other people can build upon it - and may fulfill your personal wishes.

I'll upload the packed mod within the next hour and post the link, just extract its whole content (folders textures+meshes, file .esp) to ...Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\, so the file structure should look like:

...\data\textures\weapons\Ghosu\Leviathan\ .dds files

...\data\meshes\weapons\Ghosu\Leviathan\ .nif files

...\data\Ghosu - Leviathan.esp

... and make sure it's activated in your Skyrim Launcher - Data files (should be the case by default)

Ingame the axe should be craftable at the forge (iron), if not add it via ingame console:

help Leviathan

- displays the item codes XXXXXXXX for all 4 versions of the axe (1h,2h and both without enchantment)

player.additem XXXXXXXX 1

- adds 1 piece of weapon to your inventory (you can change the amount 1 ofc)

Don't upload this mod in any form.

Please reply it this WORKS - thanks

EDIT: Found a free minute to directly upload it to the nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91351

Same file as the old external link, so no need to download it again.

Greetings

Ghosu

Edited by ghosu