God Of War Axe (Leviathan)

nitanmarcel

Saw this in the User Images for the mod... Anyone knows what mods is he using? Thanks ^^

Saw this in the User Images for the mod... Anyone knows what mods is he using? Thanks ^^

91351-1526424176-865187207.jpeg

I used Dual Sheath Redux to put the weapons on the back. Then, I used Racemenu to position them however I want. In addition, I'm using Equipping Overhaul to display all of my favourited weapons on the character. I'm not using the Kratos Race. I've built the textures myself, specifically for him. I'm currently working on making these textures into racemenu warpaints. I might release it as a Preset once everything's done. However, that would require for you to download a bunch of mods in order for it to appear the same in your game. I'm using a mashup of different armors for the armor. Everything's still a work in progress- These are his words about this image,hope this helps

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

91351-1526424176-865187207.jpeg

I used Dual Sheath Redux to put the weapons on the back. Then, I used Racemenu to position them however I want. In addition, I'm using Equipping Overhaul to display all of my favourited weapons on the character. I'm not using the Kratos Race. I've built the textures myself, specifically for him. I'm currently working on making these textures into racemenu warpaints. I might release it as a Preset once everything's done. However, that would require for you to download a bunch of mods in order for it to appear the same in your game. I'm using a mashup of different armors for the armor. Everything's still a work in progress- These are his words about this image,hope this helps

Awsome, the preset would be great and all the mods that needs to be downloaded would worth it. Is the armor pieces available on nexus? Like the top one and the skirt. Thanks

I remember some time earlier in this thread someone wanted a throwable axe. I knew of this one but I had forgotten the name until now.

Setting Sun

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84967

1) The Storm Axe:

A throwing axe that is enchanted to return to the user after it has been thrown. Grants and ability called "Throw Axe" when in possession of it. The axe cannot be upgraded or enchanted so I've compensated for this by giving it a few perks. To compensate for not being able to upgrade the weapon, I've increased its damage to levels that should be similar to an upgraded dragon-bone waraxe if sharpened with max level blacksmith skill and the dragon-bone armor perk. To compensate for the lack of custom enchants I've increased the weapon's speed and crit chance slightly.

Additionally, when the axe is in your inventory, you will be able to craft a replica of it that is up-gradable and enchant-able, however it cannot be used in place of the Storm Axe with the Throw Axe ability.

I remember some time earlier in this thread someone wanted a throwable axe. I knew of this one but I had forgotten the name until now.

Setting Sun

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84967

1) The Storm Axe:

A throwing axe that is enchanted to return to the user after it has been thrown. Grants and ability called "Throw Axe" when in possession of it. The axe cannot be upgraded or enchanted so I've compensated for this by giving it a few perks. To compensate for not being able to upgrade the weapon, I've increased its damage to levels that should be similar to an upgraded dragon-bone waraxe if sharpened with max level blacksmith skill and the dragon-bone armor perk. To compensate for the lack of custom enchants I've increased the weapon's speed and crit chance slightly.

Additionally, when the axe is in your inventory, you will be able to craft a replica of it that is up-gradable and enchant-able, however it cannot be used in place of the Storm Axe with the Throw Axe ability.

OMG this is awesome.. can't wait for someone to do something similar for the Leviathan axe, maybe something better like you could see the axe coming back to you <3

Oooh make it a war axe, not a battle axe please!
Also i did research and we can't throw the weapon we use to strike, and there is no mod for it. I hope that becomes a thing, i'd love to throw the axe (it doesn't needs to get back to you though, i can pick it up simply. just like in BotW.)

Keep it up man!

• 4 months later...