God Of War Axe (Leviathan)

nitanmarcel

You are a fine lad, Ghosu. I hope that you will figure out how to make throw and call back animation, it is this axe's most iconic feature after all. But in the end axe alone is what matters the most.

No problem, take your time. BTW that axe you've just made is f*#@ing awesome gg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Surinen: Tbh. the throw-back animation etc. is quite impossible atm, since it would require me to get into modding once again. That would take days or maybe even weeks, can't spend that time atm and in the near future. I'm a 3D modeler, to create such a weapon i use 90% my modeling tools and 10% modding tools. When it comes to the creation of such a game mechanic it would be more like 100% modding tools and CK. At least 3D models i can use as portfolio (well, not the best quality but at least you can show folks that you're an active modeler ^^). Can't afford to loose such a huge amount of time for unpaid work at the current stage in my life. After some time i'll make the mod free to use, as i do with all my stuff - so maybe a skilled scripter will continue. Afaik there are throwing mods around (saw a throwing weapon mod) and i'm sure someone did something similar with Thor's Hammer.

@ rest: Well, guess i'll make both versions, 1h & 2h.

greetings

Understood. I'm sorry to hear that real life put such a tough harness on your time. Nobody deserves such cruel treatment in XXI century, age of vidya games and 2d waifus. Maybe someone sometime will decide to expand on your mod and provide the sinking world with throw-call back animation. Such beauty deserves it.

By the way, will it have the same kind of effects as it has in the GoW game? I mean elemental attacks and glow?

@ Surinen: Tbh. the throw-back animation etc. is quite impossible atm, since it would require me to get into modding once again. That would take days or maybe even weeks, can't spend that time atm and in the near future. I'm a 3D modeler, to create such a weapon i use 90% my modeling tools and 10% modding tools. When it comes to the creation of such a game mechanic it would be more like 100% modding tools and CK. At least 3D models i can use as portfolio (well, not the best quality but at least you can show folks that you're an active modeler ^^). Can't afford to loose such a huge amount of time for unpaid work at the current stage in my life. After some time i'll make the mod free to use, as i do with all my stuff - so maybe a skilled scripter will continue. Afaik there are throwing mods around (saw a throwing weapon mod) and i'm sure someone did something similar with Thor's Hammer.

@ rest: Well, guess i'll make both versions, 1h & 2h.

greetings

Awesome. I'm happy that at least we have the model :P and yeah, maybe someone will take over and continue the mod. Thanks for reading my post ^^

Understood. I'm sorry to hear that real life put such a tough harness on your time. Nobody deserves such cruel treatment in XXI century, age of vidya games and 2d waifus. Maybe someone sometime will decide to expand on your mod and provide the sinking world with throw-call back animation. Such beauty deserves it.

By the way, will it have the same kind of effects as it has in the GoW game? I mean elemental attacks and glow?

Elemental attacks can be easily used if you install some shout mods like Thubderchild maybe? I don't remember what shouts had that. Or, you can use some cool enchantment mods

Elemental attacks can be easily used if you install some shout mods like Thubderchild maybe? I don't remember what shouts had that. Or, you can use some cool enchantment mods

Sure thing but axe in itself has certain properties.