Sortomatic-AWOP

drworm73

I have an odd issue with these two mods and my load order in Vortex. AWOP has a compatibility patch that is called "sortomatic-AWOP.esm" that needs to load after Sortomatic.esm, but I can't seem to force it to do so in xEdit. I have updated the mod rules and the plugin rules so that it should load after. I have locked the load order for each at a number where the patch should run after sortomatic. The kicker is that in Vortex both on the mod list and the plugin list it shows that it is loading last, but when I go into xEdit to make my merged patch the load order that it shows has the patch before sortomatic and i get an error.

it's like xEdit isn't changing how it loads plugins even after I change it in Vortex.

EDIT- I am hitting the problem again with different mods, so I think the problem is with how I have xEdit set up for Vortex.

EDIT2- Sorry, it is definatly a xEdit problem. I looked at my loadorder.txt and it has the plugins in the correct order, but xEdit seems to be reading old data.

Edited by drworm73