Dev Aveza SE

Barchetta3223

Something I would love to know also. I tried doing the whole porting thing that is on Reddit but I am left either with a rainbow ship or one that disappears if you're not looking at a very particular part of the ship. Doesn't help I don't know what I'm doing.

Well, you cant switch to the original look and its a bit.... well The ship disappears if you're not looking at the front middle center of the hull. (So getting to the ladder and planks are a b&@*$) and the plank also has the same issue but as its own separate entity.

So someone who knows what they're actually doing would be able to do it. although I believe its discouraged to publish something that is someone else's work (even as a conversion) without their permission.

Well, you cant switch to the original look and its a bit.... well The ship disappears if you're not looking at the front middle center of the hull. (So getting to the ladder and planks are a *censored*) and the plank also has the same issue but as its own separate entity.

Â

So someone who knows what they're actually doing would be able to do it. although I believe its discouraged to publish something that is someone else's work (even as a conversion) without their permission.

Youâre correct about posting converted work without perms. Iâll attempt to message the mod author and see whatâs up.

This can be made to work (At least for just for the Dark version) Just need someone that knows how to make it render while still off screen so that way it doesn't cut off. Thats all.

As for the original look.... It just crashs to desktop