Ditto v0.56.1

TheStonedDerp

TheStonedDerp

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 77 posts
In response to post #59522311.

Spoiler

The instance object error can be fixed by exiting the app after a failed install and installing the mod again.

Edited by TheStonedDerp, 24 April 2018 - 06:43 PM.

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 20,245 posts
In response to post #59522226. #59523426 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

We'll get a 0.56.2 version out tomorrow.

praxis22

praxis22

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 517 posts
is that why I was getting zero byte files out of Europe server #1 yesterday, server #2 was working OK

Vermithraxe

Vermithraxe

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
In response to post #59522311. #59524581 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Going to just make the change to Vortex, after looking at what Vortex offers it may just be easier in the long run.

Kenrox

Kenrox

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
Thanks for the notification. I have installed 0.65.0 on top of my old 0.6x and seems to work perfectly. Probably smoother and faster too.

Resident poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,475 posts
Thank You For The Support And Well Done , i Have had Probs with the Mod Manager so often and stuck with NMM found it lighter and simpler to use , i havent tried Vortex Yet , but for now stay with the same. Thank You.
Posted Image

Moksha8088

Moksha8088

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,786 posts
Is Vortex still in the alpha bug finding phase?

What does this new NMM update mean in terms of functionality?

daroule1982

daroule1982

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
I know I am going to catch a lot of flak for this, but you guys should just scrap NMM, and fix Vortex already. NMM is my favorite tool for Skyrim, and for Fallout 4.... but, it's apparent you are pushing us toward Vortex. It's not even out of Alpha. I really wish your team would have just kept us in the loops, and kept NMM up to date until the Vortex was in Beta. I have used Vortex, and must say it's pretty, but so much program hang happens something terrible. The new aesthetics with the program make it complicated to navigate properly as well. Some of the buttons don't register unless you restart the program. Yes, I know I am sounding like a critical jackhole here, but what I am trying to say is, is that focus on one project. Bring your resources together in turn saving you time and money. I appreciate the "security update", but it isn't even a viable solution to the issues NMM are known for. Just go full throttle on the Vortex program, and get it over with. I think you may be surprised of how many people would back you on it, and besides the suspense is literally giving us migraines... lol.

On another note: I think the biggest venture to focus on is that Mod Load Order. The thought of even messing with it has been plaguing us since the beginning of TES Construction Set. We would really love to see you working with the LOOT (or some other mod organizing affiliate) to help us fix the latest load orders according to the latest mods each month. It would give mod users a lot more incentive to mod their games, and in turn bring in a lot more people that don't know how to properly adjust their load orders. I remember in my early days that I gave up a lot of mods, because I didn't know about load order that well, so I can relate as a user about what I see going on in the Nexus today. This costs Mod Author's subscriptions, and possible donations that can benefit to the creation of their work.

By the way, I'm not trying to ruffle feather guys. I just wanted to suggest a few basic steps to help improve my favorite modding community site. Personally I wish you would have just kept NMM up to date and improved that program, but I can respect the Author's decision first and foremost. It is your game after all. ~Thanks for reading, and good luck with whatever you guys do.

phoenixfabricio

phoenixfabricio

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts
Don't know why but my PC don't recognize the 0.65.0 update as a executable file...... What can I do ????

Page loaded in: 0.714 seconds