Skyrim Special Edition Mod Request - Religion

gorenomisp

Hey Guys,

I am a Huge Fan of the Oldrim Mod "Religion" ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67663 )

So i would ask if someone could possibly convert this Mod to the Special Edition?

Also, i have a Mod Idea for a completely new Mod.

It's a Mod about Demigods and Gods.

It would be a Race, Quest, NPC and Magic/Spell Mod.

First, i would add the new Race of the Demigod.

They would Generally have much more Health, Magicka and Stamina as Regular Charakters, but a much slower Regeneration Rate than Nords for example.

For ex.: Magicka 1000, Health 750 and Stamina also 1000 but have they regenerate these only with 10-50% of the Speed of a regular Charakter.

Then, with a additional Item or even a Quest (I'll explain later), they can choose their Aedric or Daedric Parent. They would then have additional Powers and Weaknesses.

For example a Child of Molag Bal could Summon and Control the Dead but be vulnerable to silver because silver is more effective against undead. A Child of Arkay could Banish the Undead or something like this.

Also, random Demigods would Spawn in the World, some would help you an become Followers or sth and some would try to kill you.

For the Quest, i have an Idea where you can find out who your Godly Parent is, where you have the option to choose one at the End of the Quest.

So that's all so far, if someone could help me with this (because i never made any mod or know how to) i would be extremely thankful.

And sorry for my not so good English, i don't speak English often, so...sorry xD

Well, thanks for Reading,

Best Regards,

gorenomisp

• 3 weeks later...