Call to port an Oldrim MOD to SSE.

Tom1382

Call to port an Oldrim MOD to SSE.

I wrote to Fhaarkas;

Dear Fhaarkas, are you able to port your mod to SSE?

When I shoot a mammoth, I can not find it in the grass.

He replied;

I'm flattered someone actually use that mod! I'm on hiatus though if it happens it will not be unfortunate. May I suggest making a request on r / skyrimmods?

Is there anyone who wants to / can do this?

ALL MODS only give MORE or HIGHER grass, and this is the only MOD that gives LOWER grass at the same density.

Someone please?

Run the meshes through Nif Optimizer.

???????????

Thank you for your answer, but I am not a modder nor programmer.

English is not my language so I am not even going to try to learn Creation Kit.

Your info is magic to me!

Can somebody do this and make it to work in SSE please?

"English is not my language so I am not even going to try to learn Creation Kit."

I don't like this phrase, it's like if you said "I'm to lazy to do this very simple thing so I'm waiting for a "noble-soul" to do this."

If you can read what he said you can easily done what you want with the Nif Optimizer, it's like 2 sec : Clicking on the .exe, browsing the path of your meshes and clicking on the "optimize" button

Edited by Alerios

"English is not my language so I am not even going to try to learn Creation Kit."

I don't like this phrase, it's like if you said "I'm to lazy to do this very simple thing so I'm waiting for a "noble-soul" to do this."

If you can read what he said you can easily done what you want with the Nif Optimizer, it's like 2 sec : Clicking on the .exe, browsing the path of your meshes and clicking on the "optimize" button

Thank you for your not-so-noble-soul words.
Understand this; the mod shorter grass is NOT an ESP file so I CAN NOT load it in the CK.
I have never heard of a NIF.
Ghaunadaur did NOT say what to do except for a cryptic description with words that were unknown to me.
The mod installs in the unassigned department in NMM because it is a FOMOD, I have been able to find out all these abbreviations, and dozens more, myself.
I have treated the NIF files and it works now, I am happy with that.
I wonder what you still understand when you are 78.
Happy playing!
Edited by Tom1382

Alerios, for all you know this guy is translating with google. I understand what youre saying but dont attack someone who doesnt speak English.

Thank you for your kind support.

So you finally treated the .nif files with Nif Optimizer or another program ?

I'm glad that you managed to resolve your issue by yourself.

Yeah, I really wonder what I will understand when I will pass the 78th anniversary ahah

My Apologies for my "not-so-noble-soul" words, I was easily irritable this day, too much "lazy people" these days.

• 4 weeks later...

So you finally treated the .nif files with Nif Optimizer or another program ?

I'm glad that you managed to resolve your issue by yourself.

Yeah, I really wonder what I will understand when I will pass the 78th anniversary ahah

My Apologies for my "not-so-noble-soul" words, I was easily irritable this day, too much "lazy people" these days.

Apologies accepted my noble friend. :laugh: