"An error occurred in the script" Mod (re)installation issues

bm7605a

Hello! I tried doing what everyone else is doing and checked all the boxes for Shell Extensions, NXM URLS, and FOMOD as administrator, then I tried to activate SkyUI. It didn't work.

So then I unchecked the boxes, closed NMM, and then ran NMM again as administrator, rechecked all 5 of those boxes, then tried to install SkyUI. It still didn't work.

Would it have something to do with the fact that my OS is Windows 10?

• 7 months later...

Hello! I tried doing what everyone else is doing and checked all the boxes for Shell Extensions, NXM URLS, and FOMOD as administrator, then I tried to activate SkyUI. It didn't work.

So then I unchecked the boxes, closed NMM, and then ran NMM again as administrator, rechecked all 5 of those boxes, then tried to install SkyUI. It still didn't work.

Would it have something to do with the fact that my OS is Windows 10?

Same problem here...

Edited by NoSpHieL666

• 1 year later...

Just don't anyone stampede to upgrade to Win 11.

I am still running Win 7 with no problems at all, and manually installing mods.

But as my PC is an early 2012 model, it has a 2 TB IDE storage drive, where I have Skyrim and other games installed, but only 8 GB RAM and a 250 GB SSD boot drive.

So I bought a 1 TB SSD and 32 GB RAM and have a Win 10 Key for a version where I can turn off all the "spyware calling home" stuff and none of my data is going to go to any "cloud" or to Miscrosoft.

I had to upgrade so I could play "New World". But I can now also try out Skyrim SE

:smile: