Stormbreaker Axe from Infinity War (with teleportation and lightning)

InventorS117

@25creeperhater25, I would do that, but for balancing purposes, I made it two handed, that way, you can't hold this extremely powerful axe and use a legendary sword, mace, or dagger with it. I may, however, make a slightly less powerful 1 handed version that you can use, and I plan on hiding the original somewhere on the map, with no quest marker, only a screenshot of where it is on the mod page (or if you want to cheat, just use the console commands to get it) and I may do the same with the other version (1h). I would like to be able to do like the modder of longclaw did, allowing you to re-balance it a forge, but I don't know how to limit it to a particular forge, because if I did that, I would probably make it so you could only re-balance it at the aetherium forge. For everyone else, feel free to make suggestions, and in later updates as I learn more about the CK I'll try to implement a few of them

Edited by InventorS117

OMG even OminousVoice (the mod author for Thor ragnarok) ended up responding to this post. @InventorS117 Bro you gotta step on the gas & get it done man. I keep checking this post every day, hoping that you are done making the mod. Can't wait man seriously.

P.S. Please make sure Stormbreaker has a huge blast radius & tons of lightning. Like the Wakanda scene in Infinity War, it should be able to stagger multiple enemies in one strike with crazy lightning effects. Stormbreaker is supposed to be O.P. Bifrost abilities is a bonus, but the most important factor will be it's blast & thunder impact imo.

Edited by S4SHA

Sorry for the wait guys, Iâm starting a new job soon, and Iâm moving, but Iâm working on this as much as I can, S4SHA, I can try, but itâs going to be probably after I finish the prototype, and Ominous, I would love for you to include it, once I get everything settled in, my off days will be completely dedicated to making this mod

• 2 weeks later...

25creeperhater25 Not yet buddy...InventorS117 have said he will be done making the mod by mid june. But i guess it's going to take him longer than that, given that he has just moved in to a new home & found a new job. Let's stay positive & hope it actually gets made. Fingers crossed

Edited by S4SHA