Stormbreaker Axe from Infinity War (with teleportation and lightning)

InventorS117

@S4SHA is right, Iâm trying my hardest to work on this, but Iâm settling in, I made a little progress a few days ago, and may have gotten the teleport to partially work, but have yet to test it, I will have a chance to work on the mod for a full day Friday, as it is my off day, and I will let everyone know Friday what day I can work on it next week, once I have my schedule for work, Iâm truly sorry this is taking so long, I wish I could go ahead and have it done for you guys

I'm not quite sure which side I'm focusing on, I just wanted to make the axe with a few of the powers from the movie (channeling lightning, calling storms, opening the bifrost), and I haven't been able to find a model yet, but, I did work on the axe on friday and get more locations in, the menu still doesn't come up, I'm not sure why, but I'm troubleshooting today, so maybe I can get progress on that aspect, once that works, I'll be able to test if the teleport script actually works, which, knowing my luck it won't, but it'll be progress nonetheless.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...