Can't Install SkyUI

NotABoxyBox

I've been modding skyrim for quite a while and took a break from gaming on computer and reset my computer. I have decided that i want to start modding games again but i cannot install SkyUI using the NMM, i haven't tried any other mod manager or organiser. Every time i try to install it it comes up with a window that says " An exception occured in the script". I have tried reinstalling Skyrim, SKSE, and NMM and none have helped. I have also tried installing an older version of SkyUI but that didn't help either. I can install other mods with no problem.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated :)

• 1 month later...

Hey! I was having the same problem, and I'm not sure if what I did/am about to tell you is what really fixed it, but I just moved my skyrim folder from "My Games" to the desktop and tried to relaunch NMM, and it said there was an error, so I moved the skyrim folder back, and when NMM launched, I was able to install SkyUI.

• 3 weeks later...

"Open Nexus Mod manager as an admin (right click, run as admin), hit the cog wheels in between the folders and the lightbulb, make sure the top three options in the first tab are all checked (Shell Extensions, NXM URLS, and FOMOD" You will need to close and reopen it for it to work (Or at least I had to)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...