Open Community  ·  10 members

Far Cry

[MOD Request] Spare me your "Storytelling"

SCREENMONKEY3

A mod that allows one to skip ALL cutscenes and even those scripted dream sequence type scenes (e.g. running through a burning building shooting people and waking up in a different spot on the map, gawd how many times did they put that in there?) would increase replayability.

I would happily pay for something like that, because it would dramatically increase the amount of fun I would get out of this otherwise great game.

• 1 month later...

agreed

I would happily donate some money computer cycles and time, voice acting , whatever if there is anyone out there with the technical skills to build the base mod

option to completely bypass all the run or gun missions

or at the least make it possible to beat the dream sequence and shoot my way out of the compound

make it possible to kill seed at some point in the game and then change the outcomes

make it possible as an addon mod to discover that seed has put cult members into the nuclear missle program and have an option to call out to the call out to the federals authorities

change the f*#@ing nuke ending

for the gods sake the entire point of the damn game is for the cult to survive!!!!

why the f*#@ would he nuke his own area ???

make it a realistic federAL RAID TO START THE GAME

they our not going to send ONE f*#@ING MARSHALL with no back up to go after a cult leader like seed

Just some starter ideas but I truly think if we can at least add some options to opt out of the run and gun dreamscapes the game would have a lot more replayability