Stuck in main menu

TheUUolf

So yesterday i started installing almost every mod from Sinitar gaming's ultimate modding guide, and today i finished it and decided to finally try it, so when i launched skse_loader it told me that if i had ExpandSystemMemoryX64 on, the game would crash more than usual, so i clicked on accept but the game launched anyways, but i was stuck at the main menu, there were no options to start a game or load a save file so i couldn't do anything, then i switched ExpandSystemMemoryX64 from true to false as skse told me, launched skse_loader and this time there was no error but i was still stuck at the main menu. I couldn't think of any other way of fixing this issue so i came here. Here is modwatch page: https://modwat.ch/u/Worlf/plugins

Specs:

GPU: Geforce GTX 1060 6GB

CPU: Intel Core i5 7500k

RAM: 16GB

Edit: i didnt have requiem installed for some reason and a lot of mods from that guide need it.

Edited by TheUUolf

Your Modwatch says that you're running Skyrim Classic, but it's clearly Special Edition. As far as I know, Caffeine ENB isn't available for SSE and you shouldn't be getting a warning about ExpandSystemMemoryX64 because ENBseries for SSE doesn't even have that option. Maybe you're using SKSE for classic edition? You should be using "Current SE build 2.0.7". Or maybe you're using ENBseries for Skyrim Classic instead of SSE? The wrapper should be d3d11.dll, not d3d9.dll.