Custom mesh is invisible

I guarantee you 100% there are no inverted normals. I checked every face by turning the normals on in the viewport. None are inverted.

Meh, it's alright. This was a fun side project I wanted to do on my free time but guess it won't be possible now. I'll import into Unity and use it for something there. This would've been simpler if Skyrim just used FBX file type like Unity or Unreal instead of this nif thing, I never heard of it until I looked into modding Skyrim.

Sometimes weird s@#$ happens when converting from blender to nif. I have about five or six different ways of going about it depending on the type of asset and the issues I have with. Typically it's Blender> export as NIF.> Nifskope 1.2.0> Save as whatever.nif> Nif Convert> Edit with Nifskope 2.0.0> game ready.

Sometime I use Outfit Studio to rescale Static meshes as it can scale multiple shapes at once. OS has lots of off label uses.

Sounds like a lot put once you have it all set up it moves pretty quick.

Like I said, I'm pretty handy at importing assets into SSE. If you want me to have a go I can probably turn it around for you in an hour or two.

Anyhow best of luck.

How many verts is your mesh? Rather what are the most vertices per shape. About the max a nif can handle pre shape is 20k to 25k. you can have as many shapes as you want with that many verts, just about. But any shape with too many vertices will cause issues. You'll need to cut them up in Blender.

Is blender telling you to decimate the mesh?

Edited by TheWilloughbian