Custom mesh is invisible

You also might still need/want to run it through Nif Optimizer. Just DON'T run it on your whole meshes folder.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but will running the optimizer on an already-optimized mesh cause issues? I ask because I currently have a project folder full of 50/50 SSE and Oldrim meshes. I had planned to just run it on the entire folder, but your comment here caught my eye.

Edited by Omegacron

Back up the folder just in case. Mostly you have to watch out for face/head/body parts. It's always a good idea to have a look at the log when it's done. There should be a message about the mesh not matching Oldrim and that it was skipped. Just make sure that folder you run NifOpt on is not in the Data folder just to be safe. NifOpt will go after subfolders and such so isolate what you are working on.

Back up the folder just in case. Mostly you have to watch out for face/head/body parts. It's always a good idea to have a look at the log when it's done. There should be a message about the mesh not matching Oldrim and that it was skipped. Just make sure that folder you run NifOpt on is not in the Data folder just to be safe. NifOpt will go after subfolders and such so isolate what you are working on.

Yep, it's all in a separate folder on a different drive. Thanks for clarifying!