Going back to Old-Rim Female Armors Terrible

au777fait

I like to play while having a cute little half dressed follower do whatever I ask them to. It took RL wife one year to make me one pillow case. The armors on SSE are terrible trying to push for UPN or Seraphim body type which I don't want. I'm going back to Crashing on entering Jorvasker over this

If it gets you thru the night, it alright, do it, you have my permission, to do whatever you like.

LOL nice to know what you think about doi​ng when you see a cartoon. I liked having a cute little follower that does what I tell her. I have been married for 32 years and a cartoon doesn't do it for me like it would for a pimply faced B@#%r and BTW TY for your permission: I was really worried you wouldn't let me do something

This is a mod request forum. What are you asking for or is this just a rant?

Making a request for good armor like what I have in CrashRim: like Shiny Transparent Glass Armor CHSBHC CBBE BBP and I Love Cleavage final The Is The One-29827-8 and not being pushed into another body type other than CBBE instead of the Nexus playing prudish aunt Mayble and banning any thing I want "no censorship" my @$$