The Secret World

mythicdawnmaster

Moriarty walked back to his flat to see people were still looting and starting fires. He reached his flat and entered his room and walked over to his personal safe and put his loot in. He then got some brandy and watched the chaos on the streets bellow he was amused and of gave a sigh of joy when he saw the police arrive on horse back drivng back the looters.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victoria walked out to the back of the Nightclub, and got in a Silver car, with blacked out windows. Inside was a fellow Illuminati, but he was simply disguised as the Supermodels driver. The car sped out of the car park and onto the road, travelling at the top speed limit. She then got a call that one of her Agents got a bullet through his head... "s***! Get down-town!" She said, and the car turned a corner, and sped to the scene of the assassination.

Once they arrived the car mounted the curb and she got out, walking over to the body. Luckily the police force had not yet arrived, and his wife was too traumatized to notice what was happening. Victoria put on some simple latex gloves, and took the dead man's mobile phone, watch and earpiece. She got back in the car and it sped off once again.

Logan reached the apartments parking lot, and quickly put the suitcase in his trunk, he grabbed his Russian handgun that he always carried with him, and put it in his holster. He got into the drivers seat and exited the parking area. Now he needed to lay low for awhile, he knew where he was going to go, but it was going to be really hard trying to explain everything to Sarah...

He thought about what he was going to say until he finally reached Sarah's house, his girlfriend for about 6 months now. Logan quickly pulled up the driveway and opened the trunk, he grabbed the suitcase and walked onto the creaking, old wooden porch of the farm house. He knocked on the door to hear Sarah's soft voice,

"One moment!" She said.

Logan tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for her to open the door. As she finally answered, she was quite surprised to see him standing there, and with a suitcase.

"What's going on?" Sarah asked,

"Something's happened, I need to stay here for awhile." Logan replied hastily, he didn't have time to make small talk.

"Oh... Alright, come in." Sarah said, as she stepped aside.

Logan walked in and set his briefcase down, and walked toward the basement, where Sarah's fathers old tools were. "I need you to not open the door for ANYONE, not even the police. If someone comes, let me answer the door." Logan said abruptly, not letting Sarah reply to his comment.

Victoria went through the pictures she took of the crime scene... undetected at first, she had the bullet scanned and it's firing point determined... she hacked in to the security of Logan's apartment complex, witnessed him firing, and then watched as he got in his car, she hacked into more cameras, tracking his movement until he reached Sarah's house. "Gotcha." Victoria said with a smile, and the car sped off in the direction..

The silver sleek car parked near Sarah's house, and Victoria got out elegantly, she walked up the path to the house, reached the door and knocked lightly with her hand, and then stood in a refined manner.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Logan was making so much racket down stairs, he didn't hear Sarah open the door. "Yes, how-..." Sarah managed to get out before she realized who she was talking to. "Victoria Oldwell?..." Sarah said quietly as she was totally stunned that Victoria Oldwell, was standing on her porch. "Oh my god! I love you in the magazines! I can't believe you show up at my house!" Sarah said excitedly.

Logan heard Sarah talking, "s***," he swore as he unholstered his Tokarev TT-33, and quietly walked up the steps, to see who was at the door.

Victoria smiled at Sarah and said "Well... here i am! Sorry to just drop by like this it's just... well, my car has a popped tire, and i was being driven down here... we can't go on much longer with a tire like that, so i just picked the first house and got out the car... Do you have a tire pump?" And a boyfriend who is about to get shot Victoria thought, still smiling.

"Oh, we do. Hold on, I'll get Logan." Sarah said, as she happily walked over to the basement door, which swung open and Logan stepped out, "Who's at the door?" Logan whispered as he cocked his Tokarev, Sarah was surprised Logan even had a gun. "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!" Sarah said in a loud manner, Logan knew that if anyone was at the door, they would know now that he had a gun.

Logan turned the corner and took two pop shots at the woman who was standing at the door, of course he missed as he dove into the other room and grabbed his suitcase, and got out his Springfield rifle. He was a much better shot with it then his pistol. He loaded the 5 bullet magazine into the gun and bolted it.

The director sat in his office, a secretary spoke over the com line "Sorry to disturb you, Director, but there has been an incident in London, and there has been a sudden influx in contracts"

"Whats the incident, Jenny?"

"Cameras are down sir, that and most electrical systems on the east side, I believe"

"Thank you for informing me Jenny"

"No problem, Director, you wanted to view any important contracts... I'll call this important... I've got the British ministry of defence on the line"

"Patch him through Jenny" A new voice came through

"This is Secretary of state Hammond, am I speaking to the director of I.U.S.P?"

"Yes you are, Mr Secretary. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"The riots have stretched the police thin, we're prepared to pay 750,000 Great british pounds to your PMC, should you accept to help stop the crime."

"Mr Secretary, I assure you that I will have men on the way instantly, expect them in about an hour, we have a corperation base in france we can send men from"

"Thank you Director, the money will be in your account by the end of the week" the man disconnected and The director gave appropriate orders

"Stupid f***er!" Victoria said, jumping back as he tried to shoot her. She got out one of her Silver pistols and stepped inside the house. "You know what happens to people who get in our way Logan? We bribe them, blackmail them extort them, and then, if they don't get the message, we buy the ground beneath there feet... And if after all that they still don't take the hint... We put them in the ground." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Logan laughed, "You can try little girl." He mocked, as he flipped the couch over for cover, he tilted his head up and looked outside, the silver car's driver stepped out, and he also had a handgun. Logan peeked around the corner to see that the woman isn't near the door way yet, Logan took aim, he normally would wait for the perfect time to shoot, but as the situation calls, he fired anyway. He saw the top of the Man's skull blow off, and a shower of blood poured onto the, what seemed to be freshly cleaned, silver car. He bolted his rifle, and as the bullet hit the hardwood floor, the sound echoed through the house.