The Secret World

mythicdawnmaster

Logan awoke sometime later, he looked down to see that the bleeding has slowed, by a lot. He looked at his Marine Raiders tattoo on his wrist, Logan moved his other hand and gently rubbed the tattoo. He sighed and got up and went down stairs and went outside. He walked down the whole block and arrived at the telephone booth. He quickly entered it and put two quarters into the slot. Logan brought the phone to his ear, he could hear the dial tone and started to enter the number. The phone rang a couple times before a familiar voice came on.

"Officer Nick Crawford, how may I help you?"

"Hey Nick, I need a favor to ask you."

"Logan...? You know they are still trying to find you!"

"I know, I just need you to meet me at 1063 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest. Hurry please."

"Wait-..." Nick got out, before Logan hanged up on him.

Logan started to walk toward the address, he needed answers.

Edited by TheBestIdiot122

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raymond was walking down a street kicking a can in pure boredom. He heard dogs barking and looked over to see a dead girl lying on the ground. His eyes widened and he ran up to the corpse. He noticed she had been shot in the head and decided examined her head. He wasn't the best analyst so called the police to the scene. He could see car tracks on the floor and told the police where he was and what he knew about the body.

A analyst in a white suit arrived and started to search the scene. A police officer walked up to Raymond.

" Sir, do you have any idea how this happened?"

" No, no I was just walking by when I noticed the body."

" How long ago did you notice it?"

" Oh, not long ago, 20 minutes."

" OK we'll see what we can do thank you sir."

A squad of mercs turned up on the scene "We'll take it from here, officer, we will do the investigation," their leader ordered "So you and your guys better bug out."

Raymond was taking notes when he noticed the mercs come onto the scene. He walked up to them " And who exactly are you?" He asked knowing it was all too convenient.

"I.U.S.P PMC. Did you see what happened, or did you find the body or are you just another reporter hoping to get top story?"

"Your another merc with a big badge just groveling till you get the highest rank." He thought not letting his thoughts show up. " Both. Why are you here?" He asked exaggerating his accent ever so slightly. Edited by AnotherAverageName

" And your another merc just groveling till you get the highest rank." He thought not letting his thoughts show up. " Both. Why are you here?"

"Actually I'm Freeman, ex SWAT, recruited when the company was still Argus PMC." The merc said "We're here because we're taking over the investigation, got a letter from the mayor. Officer, was there any witnesses" the policeman filled him in "Okay. I'm going to need all your numbers and the addresses your staying at incase we need any information. Line up and give it to Jones here" he pointed to a african american merc

Victoria arrived at a large corporate building, the company was a very rich technological company... which was a front for the Illuminati, and one of the thousands of corporations they owned. She walked inside and took the Elevator to the top floor. She entered the darkened boardroom, and sat at the main desk, she switched on the computer, and contacted agents in D.C.

"This is :Name scrambled: All agents be on the lookout for Logan. Kill him. Or bring him to :Location deleted:." The message was sent.

Raymond simply gave him his old address from England and gave him his business number instead of his real number. " You don't look like analysts to me." He said facing the leader.

"Thank you sir" Jones relied, before rebuking an medical examiner who had not given his address at the same time

"We're not analysts, don't worry, we'll catch this guy though, I have experience. Whats your name son?"