The Secret World

mythicdawnmaster

Moriarty hacked his way out the virtual world and got the lights in the houses and streets to do what he wanted again spelling J.M again. Moriarty then turned of the lights at returning end of how was trying to stop him before he left the system still lights in london spelling J.M.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Is this any of my concern? you have been hired Director. I expect the contract fulfilled. I don't know whether you are fond of adapting our way of dealing with things. The girl got shot because she was connected to the man i am after. We play dirty Director. When i say silenced i mean either shut up or dead. Either way is acceptable. You are getting paid 2 million USD's. You will get paid once it is done.." Victoria replied. The Illuminati would have this murder covered up one way or another, even if it meant dropping a nuclear warhead on the area. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

" I have a right to!" He said passing him a letter from the English government. It explained exactly what he was really doing at what he was "reporting".

OOC: English goverment activities on US soil? Congratulations, you would have just started an international affair that probably would result in america nuking britain, thanks for killing me... NOT!

Freeman pocketed the letter, before leading Raymond over to the truck they came in and pushing him inside "You're coming for a ride..." Another man in the car began to inject Raymond with a knock out drug

Edited by Brutii

" Meathead." He thought before falling into a sleep. He felt the car moving. He knew that these men were up to something and it wasn't good. Raymond flopped all around the vehicle as he was in a deep sleep he fell onto the floor and started rolling as the car moved.

OOC: Whoopsie :tongue:

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Moriarty scrambled his location so it would say he was in tahitii. He loved technology. He walked around his flat to find were he had put the wisky before he returned to his laptop.

"Witnesses will be dead or detained in ten" The director said, and sent a signal to the units on the street

Jones went inside the building, and came out a few minutes later "Everyone go inside, it's getting cold out here, I've turned on the heating" The witnesses and the people waiting on the street went inside the building, and as soon as they were inside Jones blew out some smoke one last time and threw the ciggarette into the room, and it exploded. Jones flew forward and looked at the building pretending to be surprised, the other mercs had taken the body and put it inside the room, one had been questioning the people,. though he made an excuse to go to the bathroom. The body would be charred and the witnesses dead, it was fixed, though secretly Jones sent a quick text to the director before calling the fire services

The director raised the phone "Done"

The mercs in london simply shook their head, he was bouncing the signal all over earth, if they ever needed him caught, they would call in a tech team, they'd catch him for sure, but they didn't need to right now. Fixed the lights, before, collected their payments and ignored anything, they pulled out, the contract was technically complete. Other contracts in the area had been set up, and the mercs would simply power the buildings on back up when they needed to.

Edited by Brutii

Logan reached the restaurant, he tilted his hat downward so no-one could see who he was. After about 20 minutes, he saw Nick pull up in that junker of his, Logan waved him down and Nick walked over.

"What are you doing here Logan? And what do you need to ask me so bad that it couldn't be on the phone?" Nick asked, he was obviously mad.

Logan nodded toward the alleyway, and started walking toward it, Nick following him. As they entered Logan took off his hat.

"I need you to tell me who is after me. You still have that crappy laptop in your car?" Logan asked, and Nick nodded. "Go get it, I need to find out who tried to kill-..." Logan said, before he noticed the billboard. It was the same woman who tired to kill him. He pointed toward it, "Who's that?" Logan asked Nick,

"That's Victoria Oddwall... why?"

"She tried to kill me."

Nick couldn't contain himself, and started to laugh. Logan sighed as he was finished laughing. "Are you serious?! A model who was trained to kill?!" Nick said, still laughing.

Logan shook his head and left, now he knew who was after him. He could start to plan. However, down the block he forgot to put his hat back on, he hastily put the hat on and continued to walk.

The car constantly jolted as Raymond was chucked around the car, he began to sway vigorously. He bashed his head on a bar and he awoke, still keeping his eyes shut.

OOC; You wouldn't wake up drugged, even if someone shot you, you wouldn't wake up, why do you think you don't wake up in operations?

Recieving the signal, one of the mercs attempted to shoot Raymond "No. Too messy" freeman said "Theres a better way" he took out a injection, created one hole in the side of Raymonds neck, then put it in a small way away, he injected the snake venom, and dumped Ray near the outskirts of the city, if the police found him, they'd say a snake killed him

"Yes, send it to my account" he would withdraw it later, he didn't store much money in banks, he realised long ago whatever is stored electronically can be retrieved electronically

Edited by Brutii