The Secret World

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Raymond sighed for a moment, thinking of his actions, but then remembered hers. He sat there and turned on the TV most of the channels were in the native language, which was incredibly annoying, he managed to find something that was in English and watched it for a while. He went to the fridge, swung open the door, and looked for some drinks, he picked up a bottle of orange juice and closed the door. When he closed the door a strange woman stood there, gun in hand.

Raymond dropped the bottle out of pure shock and looked at the woman, backing away. " How the hell did you get in here!?"

" I got in here because I could."

" But I don't under-" He said, before getting cut off.

" Enough talk" She said, swinging her fist into Raymonds face.

Raymond fell to the floor, and lay infront of Mina. She strapped Raymond to a chair with whatever resources she could find in the house then dialed Victoria, awaiting an answer.

The sound of a UH-60 black hawk helicopter could be heard above the apartment complex, Freeman nodded to his team, Jones was here, and two other men. Kowalski, an explosives expert, and Ramirez, a expert marksman. The Squad of Shadow company had been assigned to Freeman in order to silence the 'subject' by Shadow Captain Chance. The four man squad were armed with MP5's and usp pistols, Ramirez had a barret 50 cal sniper rifle as well, and Kowalski had 2 C4 charges, all had breach charges. The unit repelled down to the windows, and timed in with the sound of the helicopter passing over again to smash through the windows into the apartment. The unit moved through the apartment, laser pointers scanning the scenery. In the public eye, the IUSP was the organisation that had created super soldiers to defend the people, but these shadow operations were the truth behind the facade

"Squad, I'm uploading the blueprints of the apartment to your opsat's" The voice of shadow operator Davis came through.

"Copy, Davis, we have received the blueprints" Freeman said, as he poked a optic cable under a door, seeing Mina and an unconscious Raymond. Freeman withdrew it, "Okay squad, me and Jones are coming through this door, Kowalski, Ramirez, head round to the other door" The units quickly moved into position "Switch to thermal vision" The squad complied "Breach, smoke and clear." they used the breach charges to blow the doors off the hinges "BREACHING! BREACHING!" They shouted, throwing smoke grenades into the room and then moving into the room. The smoke blocked the vision of anyone, but using thermal vision one could see through the special smoke. Freeman had been assigned a large budget to deal with this, the director really wanted this person dead. The squad could see the two heat signatures of Mina and Raymond, and the squad opened fire on Mina, dealing with the biggest threat first. Only Ramirez and Freeman fired, that way if they missed Kowalski and Jones could cover them as they reloaded

Edited by Brutii

• 2 weeks later...