[Request] MaleShep Default N7 Simple Texture Fix

Hey, is it possible to make a small change of texture from default MaleShep N7 armor?

here's the only error:

-red painted left hand

N7 armor is recognized by its red stripe on the right arm (from right shoulder down to right hand). Left hand is not painted but the dev made it such.

example of how it should be:

unpainted left knuckle guard and red right knuckle guard

8faa031810406cc733ded5c241cd2d1a.jpg

what it looks in game:

afterword___shepard_by_huggybear742-d766

Can't find a good in-game picture of the armor, so probably this one could explains everything.

http://hexedprops.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/armors-4.jpg

anybody make this change happen will be much appreciated.

Thanks

G'day Mate,
So you'd like to have the left hand stripes paint removed, right? By the way where did it come from like that?
Anyhow this is something very easy to do in my opinion.
With ME3Explorer's Texplorer you extract the Diff texture, in Photoshop or other image editing software you just have to copy the textures parts for the left hand from the original over the left one of this you'd like to be different; and then you replace the textures back in ME3Explorer.
I've never had any look at these textures so would not know for sure about all these, but it seems possible to fix it easy If I'll the time I'll have a look. Good luck.

G'day Mate,

So you'd like to have the left hand stripes paint removed, right? By the way where did it come from like that?

Anyhow this is something very easy to do in my opinion.

With ME3Explorer's Texplorer you extract the Diff texture, in Photoshop or other image editing software you just have to copy the textures parts for the left hand from the original over the left one of this you'd like to be different; and then you replace the textures back in ME3Explorer.

I've never had any look at these textures so would not know for sure about all these, but it seems possible to fix it easy If I'll the time I'll have a look. Good luck.

I don't know how to use Photoshop ð

Edited by MuhammadRizky17