Xmarkers (furniture and npcs) not spawning on platforms where placed.

I have moved some default quest items and triggers in the same cell, but they still spawn where they were in the original game. Please someone has to know how to change the default locations or what is preventing them from spawning where I have placed the xmarkers. They belong to intro packages and quests. They all still work but drop through the platforms they are on. The npcs also will run to the spots where the markers are after loading the cell but not spawn there. The cell is Diamond City and is fully navmeshed for the new layout. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For instance the barber scene when you enter DC. John and Ann Coddman spawn with the barber chair. Both of them would spawn under the platform where the chair was originally. I created a new chair and re connected all the link refs to the intro packages so John, Ann, and the chair spawn where I have placed them but the scene won't start until I run back down to where it used to be then it starts even though the original chair doesn't exist anymore. It is if there is a hidden trigger