Tucked Hair question and General Hair Problem

RFAurora

@RFAuroa;

I took a look at the MODDB site and it appears to me that the .7z archive has the "entire" mod, including the cgmc.xml file.

(Downloaded, opened, there it was.)

Although as tsm (one of the most knowledgeable DA modders I know) pointed out, the presence or absence of that file has zero impact on NPCs.

If you're using Revamped Headmorphs, you need Additional Hairstyles for Eleanor's hair (and maybe others you haven't discovered yet) and I didn't see it in your mod list.

Alternately, you could download the MRH files provided by Revamped Headmorphs and use the toolset to change her hairstyle to something you already have installed.

If you're using Revamped Headmorphs, you need Additional Hairstyles for Eleanor's hair (and maybe others you haven't discovered yet) and I didn't see it in your mod list.

Alternately, you could download the MRH files provided by Revamped Headmorphs and use the toolset to change her hairstyle to something you already have installed.

I never knew I needed that, thank you! It's my first time using Revamped Headmorphs, so I never knew that was an issue. I'm too far into my current mage playthrough to start that over, but I can restart my Human Noble and Dwarf Noble and see if it helps.