CK keeps CTD in certain cells

it seems as though my issue of crashes in certain cells have vanished today and ive been able to add the doors and display objects without issue. This must have been my CK playing its own games

I don't mind the cc. Ive bought a few things from the cc. only because I want to expand the game, but I wont buy it if I can get a free version. I like the idea of the cc, but I don't like the way its been done. Ive heard about that sci fi game. I'm not sure but ive heard rumours that it will some how link the fallout series and the TES series. I'm not sure how ive heard a couple of different theories to how it will do it, But they are from people who are guessing and going on small bits of information that's out there. I cant wait for the game to come out, I prefer games that take place in a world that was like how earth was hundreds of years ago, but then I prefer older 70's 80's and 90's games. I only got in to TES with oblivion and that was because I see it on offer for 9.99. So now I'm willing to give all beth games a try

What I would like to see done with it is something more like the Unreal Marketplace. https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace Where there are more resources for builders and mod makers. That is something I would get behind. But as it stands now, the CK is more of nuisance, with the forced updates and all..... But, that's because I run a lot of SKSE64 mods.

I did download the skse a while back, never got to use it though lol, I was working on my current mod, then went to test it but due to the update that version of skse weren't working lol. I don't think I have any mods that need it though, at the moment. I like the idea of the CC but I was hoping to see more content to expand the game, the quests that come with the armours weapons and spells are like 5 minute quests, but I did notice when I downloaded the homestead Creation by Elianora that it took up space within the LO, which they said it wouldn't. I downloaded that CC just for some assets, with it being by Elianora it did seem as though it was worth getting for the assets, But... when I tried to load it in the Ck it kept CTD, I'm wondering if its because it weren't set as a master file when I started the mod, or if it was just the CK going on strike lol

I did download the skse a while back, never got to use it though lol, I was working on my current mod, then went to test it but due to the update that version of skse weren't working lol. I don't think I have any mods that need it though, at the moment. I like the idea of the CC but I was hoping to see more content to expand the game, the quests that come with the armours weapons and spells are like 5 minute quests, but I did notice when I downloaded the homestead Creation by Elianora that it took up space within the LO, which they said it wouldn't. I downloaded that CC just for some assets, with it being by Elianora it did seem as though it was worth getting for the assets, But... when I tried to load it in the Ck it kept CTD, I'm wondering if its because it weren't set as a master file when I started the mod, or if it was just the CK going on strike lol

I think there's something about ESL files that make it so you can't open them in the CK.

ive opened many of the ESL files in the ck, my last house mod had displays for the new spell tomes the new arrows new weapons and armours from the CC. I even managed to add a second dwarven mudcrab to a pond. This time I wanted to make the normal house, then release a second mod that would require Dovah Por (my mod) to run. The second release would just be a small room add on so the new CC content can be displayed. oh I forgot to mention, ive managed to find a script I could manipulate to make a dragonbone sword that was kinda like mahrunes razor from oblivion. you know it says you have a chance to banish an enemy to oblivion, Well I managed to put a teleport script on an enchantment then put the enchantment on the dragonbone sword. SO when it hits something it will be sent to its own little oblivion realm. Well I say realm, its a small cave cell with a teleporter in so you can go and watch the foes burning in lava. Its one of the features I was most excited about, that and the scroll crafting. ive just been watching videos of modded homes on you tube to see if anyone has done something ive not done with this house. But I see a weapon pack, on that site, that had a sword I was gonna use in my mod to replace the dragonbone sword that has my teleport enchantment on.

I also think the homestead is not an ESL file. The ESL files only allow something like 12 changes or so. Bethesda created them for the CC so the edits would be small enough that any CC content wouldn't count towards any LO limits. That's why so far most of the releases have been small, with the homestead being the largest. Which I didn't mind as being on pc you can have a lot more mods, but it weren't mentioned in the description that it would count towards your total file count. so if you was on ps4 or xbox you would lose one spot in a limited LO anyway. Its something I mentioned over on the beth site as I believe it should have been mentioned, especially after beth said when they announced the CC that all of its content would be 100% compatible with everything and would be official content aswell as not counting towards the the file limits on each platform. I mean imagine being a ps4 player, you cant have any external assets, so when they launch the CC you can start getting official content while still being able to download 100 mods, then after you by some content you find its eating into your 100 mod limit