[NMM] Cleaned Reinstalled my Windows from 7 to 10, I've backed up my modded Skyrim and reinstalled NMM. How can I get NMM to recognise the modded

Cleaned Reinstalled my Windows from 7 to 10, I've backed up my modded Skyrim and reinstalled NMM. How can I get NMM to recognise the modded Skyrim?

I had a couple of hundred mods, and it'd save me trouble knowing which one is which. Cheers!

By dropping the back-up into the fresh install, you probably have overwritten files that communicated with Win10 and replaced them with files that are only usable with Win7. Also, after having updated the game, it's kinda foolish to then overwrite the lot with a back-up, since doing so actually re-installs the old version...

By dropping the back-up into the fresh install, you probably have overwritten files that communicated with Win10 and replaced them with files that are only usable with Win7. Also, after having updated the game, it's kinda foolish to then overwrite the lot with a back-up, since doing so actually re-installs the old version...

Yeah, that's what I think is happening.

Is there any way to get my previous save working?