How much time have you spent playing Fallout 4?

EDF51

I recently read an article about someone who spent 1,800 hours playing âThe Witcherâ. I checked my stats on Steam and was surprised to find I had spent over 3,300 hours roaming the wasteland. I know that I am not so unusual so I want to know, how much time have you spent playing Fallout 4?

3,379hrs for me.

But, I haven't played for about a month or so, as I've been playing something else. I got incredibly bored with Fallout 4 and wanted a change.

I'll get back to it eventually, just not right now :)

101 hours, compared to over 2600 for Fallout New Vegas, and about 1400 for Skyrim.

This game is just too brain-dead for me to really get into. I had to heavily mod it just to get through the main quest.

I come back here every now and then hoping to find some mods that will capture my interest and make the game more enjoyable, but so far, not much luck. It's just a crappy game. Wasted my money.

I'm a huge Fallout fan. I have Fallout 1, 2, 3, New Vegas, and 4. But if Fallout 5 is anything like 4, I'm done with the series.

great question.

it all adds up hehe.

across the multiple installs, the one which has been functioning the longest,

has been the 'holodeck' savegame FO4VR, and thats in the ball park of 5-7G.

my private primary install? surprisingly, only ~2K. I have conversely spent 5k+ hours modding or mod-collabing in that timespan from ~14 to present.

-----

I have spent more time in ARMA & universe-sim of recently than FO4,

though FO4 New Lands stuff is awesome.

I'd have to agree though - I think folks are right about the quantifiably less complex gamestates in FO4 relative to FO2, 3, NV and Tactics.

SMB92 and folks are making much more complex stuff though.

For the CK: 5032hrs, or 165 days, or 23 weeks, or 5.42 months. Or just.. way too much time spent in that thing. x_x Total time between my longest played Skyrim(287hr) and longest played Fallout character(previously mentioned) don't even account for half that time..

Edited by Rasikko