Can't Install Mods? (Cracked Skyrim)

ArcaneMage

Sooo......by that logic do you also steal cars?

I'm not stealing anything.

It would be stealing if somebody else was losing something.

Would you not take a free car?

You're stealing a copy of the game. Basically, you are getting a non-free item without paying for it. Just leave, thief.

The illegal taking of another person's property without that person's freely-given consent.

That's what stealing is.

I'm not going to Bethesda game studios, and stealing a cased copy of a game.

If I did then you could call me a thief, kai?

Sooo......by that logic do you also steal cars?

I'm not stealing anything.

It would be stealing if somebody else was losing something.

Would you not take a free car?

You're stealing a copy of the game. Basically, you are getting a non-free item without paying for it. Just leave, thief.

The illegal taking of another person's property without that person's freely-given consent.

That's what stealing is.

I'm not going to Bethesda game studios, and stealing a cased copy of a game.

If I did then you could call me a thief, kai?

Pay for the bloody game or GTFO!

So you have an expensive gaming computer capable of running skyrim, and you like the game enough to start trying out mods - and you are trying to tell me that you can't afford it, or what?

Bethesda loses money on your pirating, and will have less money available for their next game than they would have otherwise, which will only hurt you and me both. So yes, it is stealing by your own definition, and sounds pretty dumb to me.

Edited by amycus

I don't have a gaming computer that is expensive, I have a s*** ton of performance helpers for Skyrim. I have no money.

They don't lose money. Unless you mean to tell me that when I click to download a Skyrim torrent, they have $60 less in their bank accounts?

I don't have a gaming computer that is expensive, I have a s*** ton of performance helpers for Skyrim. I have no money.

They don't lose money. Unless you mean to tell me that when I click to download a Skyrim torrent, they have $60 less in their bank accounts?

They earn $60 less for each person that pirates instead of buying. They invested tons into making Skyrim and assholes like you cheat them out of money. If you don't have the money to buy Skyrim, don't play Skyrim.

They earn $60 less for each person that pirates instead of buying. They invested tons into making Skyrim and assholes like you cheat them out of money. If you don't have the money to buy Skyrim, don't play Skyrim.

Not having money, is a lot different then losing money.

There is no point in me not to get a cracked version of Skyrim, when I don't plan to buy it is there?

As far as they are concerned, I don't exist.

I am not affecting them in any way.

Not having money, is a lot different then losing money.

There is no point in me not to get a cracked version of Skyrim, when I don't plan to buy it is there?

As far as they are concerned, I don't exist.

I am not affecting them in any way.

You are, since you didn't buy it, they earn $60 less. Get a job if you have no money and stop pirating games. You shouldn't even have time for games if you are actually trying to get some money.