Can't Install Mods? (Cracked Skyrim)

ArcaneMage

Okay then, with that logic, just accuse every person in the world that hasn't bought skyrim of stealing?

um, surpise, that's how it is. If you get a game without paying, that's called stealing. What planet are you from?

Edited by amycus

Okay then, with that logic, just accuse every person in the world that hasn't bought skyrim of stealing?

um, surpise, that's how it is. What planet are you from?

Lol?

So every single person in the world has to buy Skyrim or else their a thief.

Are you retarded?

Ya know some people don't like skyrim..

Edited by ArcaneMage

Lol?

Are you retarded?

People that don't like Skyrim don't play Skyrim, dumbass. I assume you meant to quote me BTW.

Edited by DagothDagonAlduin

Lol?

Are you retarded?

Considering the context, I assumed you meant those who had skyrim without having bought it. Clarified it above now.

EDIT: Either way, you come to this forum expecting help from others (who bought the game legally by the way) because their mods won't work on your pirated copy. Modders who either already are working in the game industry somehow, or are hoping to in the future.

You might as well ask for help for your pirated copy in Bethesdas official forums.

Edited by amycus

Lol?

Are you retarded?

People that don't like Skyrim don't play Skyrim, dumbass. I assume you meant to quote me BTW.

You're stating that if you don't buy Skyrim, whoever you are, then you are a thief.

You're also stating that I am having a negative impact on Bethesda Game Studios, when I'm not.

If that was true, like I said, every single person in the world that doesn't buy Skyrim, has a negative effect on it.

I AM NEUTRAL "DUMBASS"

Edited by ArcaneMage

Lol?

Are you retarded?

You're stating that if you don't buy Skyrim, whoever you are, then you are a thief.

You're also stating that I am having a negative impact on Bethesda Game Studios, when I'm not.

If that was true, like I said, every single person in the world that doesn't buy Skyrim, has a negative effect on it.

I AM NEUTRAL "DUMBASS"

I SAID THAT EVERYONE THAT GETS SKYRIM WITHOUT BUYING IT IS A THIEF. LEARN TO READ! AND YOU NOT BUYING IT DOES HAVE A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON THEM.