Transparent Activators.

EPDGaffney

If you want to dig more into resizable Primitive, I suggest to join the NifSkope Discord server and talk to Jonwd7, the developer of NifSkope V2.

He probably have all the knowledge/explanation about it.

About the last line, I don't know myself :ermm:, I have self-esteem issues lately, just ignore.

Edited by Guest

When I get the time, I'll do that. Thanks for that.

Self esteem issues are usually illogical, so this may or may not help, but just to offer my take on it, I don't know anything about you outside of your contributions to the community, but as far as that goes, you're among the most helpful people we have, one of the 'pillars', as it were, and you never seem to lose patience, which can't be said for most of us here. Not only that, whilst I know a lot about modelling, you may be the only modder among us that knows this much about the technical side of NIF files and how they interact with the editor/engine. You have at least a couple of tutorials that I think are 'go-to' for most people (that Nifskopery guide of yours is indispensable for me). When you don't have the time to help, I don't know how you do it but you somehow find the time to help.

Maybe you should look through your old posts and see how much you've helped others. If it's nothing to do with modding, then I can't say much, besides that I imagine your work ethic and helpful nature here probably translate to other areas in your life, so I wouldn't be surprised to find that anyone worth their salt that knows you appreciates you.

Best of luck.