Need Help For Fixing Missing Textures

afzal108

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help find me to solve this problem, some of the stuff is like missing textures and it's really bugging me, I really need to make it look normal as before. So, is there any mod or anything could fix this stuff? Is it vanilla bugs or mod made these things gone texture? Here's the pics -

c6N7GX3.jpg

qMVm4sa.jpg

And Here's the texture/model mods that I using now -

O6Jonbi.png

8C49etJ.png

RDRwwkN.png

lhjnjsD.png

I hope you guys can help me solve this problem. Tq.

Edited by afzal108

The Sleeping Tree has always had a purplish effect. If you look at it, it has bark textures.

From UESP. "The Sleeping Tree grows from a pool in the center of the camp, along with two nirnroot plants. The tree emits a purplish glow".

working as intended.

Edited by TeofaTsavo

As TeofaTsavo and the others pointed out there is nothing wrong with the sleeping tree.

As far as the table goes: I don't know of any mod that would remove the texture from that table upon installation but I do know of several that might take the texture with it upon being uninstalled... especially if you're using NMM. (The last few iterations of NMM have some fairly severe problems. I strongly suggest using MO2 or Vortex instead.) In terms of correcting the problem I would:

1. - start by ensuring that your load order is correct and that nothing is overwriting any textures being applied to that mesh. Logical questions are: did you install anything that changes the texture of that table? If so make sure that mod is toward the bottom of your load order. If the texture doesn't have an esp and is simply replacement textures / meshes and you are using Vortex or MO2 you can just configure which mod "wins" within the program. If you're using NMM (stop) then you'll have to uninstall any and all mods that might have something to do with that table and then install them in the order that works for you. Ie: install the one that gets overwritten first and the one that overwrites everything else last).

Or you can just:

2. - Install SMIM. Leave it relatively low in your LO and let it install the mesh and texture for those tables.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Edited by WHITELION1284

• 1 year later...