Determining which mod had broken my animations?

TheMulletWhisperer

So, my Skyrim files here have gone through some... real turmoil. Honestly, I can't be sure what all I do and don't have installed, and while I've considered simply reinstalling the files, everything works alright aside from a few hiccups here and there. The most recent one has been a problem with the creature animations. Human characters animate fine, but all the creatures (Giants, foxes, wolves, trolls, etc.) are stuck frozen in a T-Pose. I tried downloading ReAnimate - Broken Animation Fix and nothing seems to have worked. Similarly, I've waited about 31 days in an empty cell for animations to reset and everything is still stuck. This leads me to believe I have a mod or some configuration thereof that has broken the animations. Aside from just posting a mod list here and hoping someone can point it out, are there any methods by which I could determine which of my mods have screwed it up?

You'll need to post your mod list then, so people can try to help narrow down which mod it could be.

While it could be related to a mod and not any animations in your animations folder, you could also try to pull out your animations folder, run FNIS, and then see if there are still T-Poses in game.