Fallout nv skin issue

I've been having an issue with my fallout nv. I just notice for my character and npc(s) skins don't march right. Head doesn't match body and same goes for the hands. I don't have any mods installed that would change the skin tones. I tried using that bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1 but that didn't fix my problem. (Same thing happens in my skyrim se as well :\)

I looked up how to fix it but all I get is *Use bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1* It doesn't do anything -Yes I made sure I did it in my fallout_default folder (I can't find the .ini one)- It's annoying having to deal with it!

Changes to the Fallout_default.ini file don't really take effect until propagated to the ones in your "Users" folder which are used during the game. Please see the 'Game INI files' entry in the 'First Timer Advice' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.
Also, please see 'Issue: Body Replacer - Custom Body Types' and related 'Body Replacer -' entries in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.
-Dubious-