Heavy Traffic ×

Thick Body Mod - Please Help

SonOfJul

Looking for a mod I had that was listed as "CBBE BBP" in my NMM profile. It made some NPCs thicker / more voluptuous but there was variance. Guards were mostly super thick, Sigrid and some others were semi-thick, and most of the followers had defined abs, although that could be from Bijin. I don't use Bodyslide so I'm pretty sure it isn't a preset. I know the effect came from this one standalone mod because I tested it at Riverwood earlier this year. It seemed to add weight to the NPCs. It wasn't for my character because I play dudes. It was nothing to do with messing with files in a folder or command console, it was simple plug and play, download and activate. Please help - my NPCs are too skinny.

Thanks in advance!

BBP , if I'm not mistaken , stands for bouncing boobs & pelvis , or something along these lines

and CBBE is a body mod

so what you had was a CBBE compatible mod that adds bouncing animations to female bodies

the fact that NPCs were also thicker just depends on the body preset you've used to set this up

if you don't care about the bouncing animations , you can simply install CBBE and choose a curvy preset to your liking

or you can create your own using Bodyslide , if you want something more specific

if you still want the bouncing animations , you can use something like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3345

do note you'll still need to use a body preset that suits you , but this will provide the animations (make sure to follow the installation instructions though , otherwise it won't work)

if you have any more questions , feel free to ask

but I hope this has answered your question