I'd like to ask a fellow nexus brother/sister to make these problably easy mods

TheGabriel1994

Hi everyone, how are you doing ? I hope you're fine.. well, There is this build I'd like to make but I need some mods in order to make it but I think the mod or mods are kind simple to make for you more experienced ones.. you know those Armored Trolls in the Dawnguard dlc ? I freanking love their armor and I was wondering if someone could make an armor mod for the player to use, specially argonian.. I want to make this Argonian Bounty Hunter and for his helmet (at least the helmet) should be the one from the armored troll.. (without the third eye area maybe ?) anyway.. (the chest of the armor would be a bonus) the intention is to make this argonian look like an Elite alien from the Halo series.. he will use the dwemer crossbow and be that badass Elite like bounty hunter..

if someone could please do this.. mate.. I'm gonna be really grateful for that (I could clean your house for 3 weaks if we live nearby "no Septimus jokes ok?") anyway.. but there is a bonus one that I think it would be way easier (if the first is easy) My Elite Argonian would also love a Chaurus Hunter Companion ! but a really good one, with some dialogues maybe.. (not necessary really) but at least be able to wait.. do certain action like attack someone I command and be stealth when necessary.. his location could be in the lake house and of course be essencial and level up with the player at least till level 60 (but also not really imporant) can someone do that ? I'm looking to this build for like 2 to 3 years but only now I started to play skyrim on pc and didnt found the mod for it.. (the chaurus hunter mods I found are for the Special Edition but I keep with the legendary edition cuz performance) and I have the legendary edition for my xbox 360 but you all know that can't be modded. Thank you for reading it.

Edited by TheGabriel1994

• 4 weeks later...