Pirate's of the Caribbean: Black Pearl Crew.

Lip

Tyreil are you already doing the crew?????!! OMG I luv u man!!!! :D :D :D :D ( As a friend ) Lol. Can I add you as friend mate?? You are so cool!! Im looking forward!!! Mr.Gibbs id love as a partner most out of all the crew as he is Jack's "Right hand man". and Will turner, Elizabeth etc. All the funny ones like cotton and marty the dwarf and pintel and rejetti to :). Good luck with all of this man your a genius!!! :D.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

calm down mate its still needs work i cant do will turner or eliszabeth due to the complex faces... Jack is done by me or the player gibbs is slowly coming on hes is last on my finsh list savvy?

Jack Sparrow

calm down mate its still needs work i cant do will turner or eliszabeth due to the complex faces... Jack is done by me or the player gibbs is slowly coming on hes is last on my finsh list savvy?

Jack Sparrow

Ill give you the heads on the ship...

The black pearl suffored many losses after fighting with the flying dutch men. In acordence the pearl has dropped ancher in the water front distrace near the homes of many petty thieves. Jack, in his desprate need to gather a more suitibale crew found 3 (a me and tyreil counterpart) new recruits, a new NPC and you (this will be a quest for a final version). But first things first before the pearl sets sail, it need some things. Your first "assingment" it to find some food and rum and bring them back to the ship. other things will be added, but eventualy the end result with be you hope on the boat and go to tortuga.

Again note this will be for the final version of the mod.

long list of things to do eh love? still how are we going to make tortuga?

Captain Jack Sparrow

long list of things to do eh love? still how are we going to make tortuga?

Captain Jack Sparrow

im thinking a open city morrowind style island the size of IC plus the waterfront. All you have to do is make a new land. it seems easy enough...

lets start with the ship frist love and the battle frist before we start with tortuga + we going to need more versons of Cutlasses not much of a pirate port with out them + clothes eh?

Jack Sparrow

lets start with the ship frist love and the battle frist before we start with tortuga + we going to need more versons of Cutlasses not much of a pirate port with out them + clothes eh?

Jack Sparrow

right you are, i think we will need a small ish team to get this going at a faster pase...preferable modelers and scripter.

Maafia maybe? i could ask Logintodownload for the scpit help or Jaysus either way the coin lands

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maafia maybe? i could ask Logintodownload for the scpit help or Jaysus either way the coin lands

Captain Jack Sparrow

I think login would be the logical choice, Jaysus is busy with the sword compition and maafia is busy with other things.

i think login is on a project though... lets get the boat and npcs done frist and thens lets think out our next move eh?

Captain Jack Sparrow

Archived