My Username....

Lip

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

sorry just like that emoticon.

i got my name from (obviously) the song Knights Of Cydonia. But now looking bak on when i made this account i think of how much easier i could of made it.... the '_'s r really annoying

*shakes fist angryly*

Arm The Homeless!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine came from a snippet of dialogue in Alan Moore's Watchmen.

(Chap. 1, Pg. 11)

Rorschach: "Take a look at this."

Dreiberg: "Uhh... what is it? This little stain, is that bean juice, or...?"

Rorschach: "That's right. Human bean juice. Ha ha. Badge belonged to the Comedian. Blood too. He's dead."

The 234 was just a number to add to the end of it.

Ho, I have a bunch of character names (some I use as username like the current one) that have "meaning" only in my native language (portuguese) and are untranslatable, like:

Nosisab Ken Keleh - The one nobody knows, or the unknown one - The very first character I created for a RPG game and he grew beyond control and lo, he can't ever be used again unless as NPC. Mage

Lathra Dukesseu - Thief of what is yours - Thief, of course

Eladora Sorrezah - She worship praying - Someone thought cleric?

John Defoe Kevin - Although a seemingly normal Breton name it sounds like the question: Where I came from? in my idiom pronounce and pace - Jack of all trades.

Magalee Takunada - (the first, a female name, means Mage Lee) and Takunada sounds like worthless - A char designed to be like "Presto" from the Dungeon and Dragon Cartoon, or that delicious priestess henchman character from NWN game, Linu La'Neral - Thief/Mage

Groobaldo Takatunda - not an inventive name, I think the muses were away when I created this one. The name suggest a dumb "tank" fighter and so is he.

and a few less used others.

Sheers :)

• 2 weeks later...
Lol :). When thinking back I think I could've added a better name like: The Human Torch (My favorite Fantastic Four hero ;). Or Aragorn (MY favorite character in Lord of the Rings :) ).

• 2 weeks later...

Lip's pretty good I think.

"Ethre" just sort of came to me one day. Not certain where from, but I looked it up on Google a while ago to see, and it appeared to be quite unique. There was this girl in Slovakia ( :whistling: ) . . . but not otherwise. Unfortunately, some punk seems to have appropriated it for his WOW account recently. :(

My name is a combination of my nickname, and a word to make it unique as Sniper is most likely to be used. Plus it's kinda generic.

I used to go by the name Sniper!!(Where?) but since that name is rather character unfriendly, I shortened it to Sniperwhere and have used that since.

Some call me Sniperwhe after an online game server severed the last two letters of my name.

So... yeah.

Exanimis or Exanimus are Latin. Both mean Lifeless. Now maybe you can see the irony of a signature that has life between lifeless :whistling:

Lip on the other hand is one of the most original user names I've ever seen and I don't think you should ever change it.

Archived