Yet another "bShadowsOnGrass not working" error

Thura26

There is no shadow on the grasses even when I have added bShadowsOnGrass=1 in skyrim prefs ini.

I have Skyrim Legedary Edition. My GPU is Gt 730m and the problem exists with or without enb, modded or unmodded.

Is there any way to solve this bug?

Edited by Thura26

Do you have the " highrez 1,2 and 3 " add-on's that come w/the game turned OFF?

Also, with ENB's some very much do change your INI files .. so even IF you TURN OFF and/ore Remove them, unless you go into your INI files to remove the adjusted settings, it will still be active.

Do you have the " highrez 1,2 and 3 " add-on's that come w/the game turned OFF?

Also, with ENB's some very much do change your INI files .. so even IF you TURN OFF and/ore Remove them, unless you go into your INI files to remove the adjusted settings, it will still be active. I

High rez packs 1,2, and 3 are ON, and I also have unofficial high resolution patch. I have tested with pure vanilla inis, and there were no shadows on grasses, "Right after installation."

I have also tried adding the line "bShadowsOnGrass=1" in [Display] section, [Grass] section or both at the same time but still no effects.

These shadows just don't work even before any enb installation. And also currently I am not using any enb.

Edited by Thura26